Start of the school day: 8.50am
End of the school day: 3.30pm
Our school week is in excess of the minimum requirements of 32.5 hours.
Our parent tours are led by Mr John Primrose – Headteacher.
The Headteacher talks about the school and answers any specific questions you might have. This is an opportunity to look around the school to see whether St Mary Abbots School is right for your child.
To book a place on a tour, please contact the school office.
St Mary Abbots school provides parents with the ability to pay for school items – such as lunches and extra curricular clubs – online.
This means you can:
- Pay whenever it’s convenient for you, without having to find the exact change, or having to send a cheque into school.
- See the payment requests for all your children on one screen, including those from other schools that use Schoolcomms.
- Choose which payments to settle and use a debit or credit card.
- Track your payment history and items still outstanding.
Register with School Gateway to make online payments
Click here to download instructions
To register you will have needed to supply the school with an email address and a mobile phone number.
Once you have supplied these contact details follow the instructions below to register for a School Gateway account, manage your child’s catering account online and make other online payments including school trips.
1. Go to Schoolgateway website or click the logo above.
2. When you visit the School Gateway website for the first time, please select ‘New User’ and enter the email address and mobile telephone number you have registered with the school
3. The system will send a PIN code to your phone; please enter this PIN code and your account will be activated for you.
If you have not supplied us with an email address or a mobile phone number please email these details stating your child’s name, child’s year and your contact details. Once we have added your contact details you will be able to register on School Gateway.
Safe and secure
For peace of mind, payments via Schoolcomms are authenticated with Verified by Visa and Mastercard SecureCode.