Under General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) the school is obliged to inform parents/carers of the information we hold on our families and our pupils, what we use it for, who we share it with, and for how long we keep it.
These privacy notices (also known as fair processing notices) aim to provide this information. Should you require further clarification, please contact Mrs. Angela Morrison, the School Office Manager.
Please find below, links to all other data privacy documents we hold, which ensure our school remains compliant with the current regulations.
- Privacy Notice for Pupils Parents/Carers
- Privacy Notice for Staff
- Privacy Notice for Governors
- Privacy Notice for Job Applicants
- Privacy Notice for Visitors
- Privacy Notice for SEND
- Freedom of Information Request Process
- Data Retention Policy
- ICT User Agreement
- Data Breach Management Policy
- Data Protection Policy